In the past, many businesses were hesitant to invest and implement a DRaaS solution due to the high costs and resources required. More recently, however, virtualization technology has addressed this problem. Cloud-based DRaaS and BaaS solutions are not only affordable but also readily available and easy to use.
Jumpstart your business continuity solution by scheduling a free consultation with one of our experts today. Plus, INAP customers who complete the consultation are eligible for 3 months of free cloud backups.
What is DRaaS?
Disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) is a recovery plan that ensures your data is safe and business resumes as usual should a catastrophic event take place. By replicating a physical or virtualized set of server instances, DRaaS creates a failover to mitigate risk to your hosting infrastructure. With multiple DRaaS models able to meet any business need, you’ll be able to effectively protect your data from nearly any threat.
So, What’s BaaS Then?
Backup as a service (BaaS) is similar to DRaaS in that it offers off-site cloud backups. These backups are designed to provide quick data access to critical files in the event of a sudden, small-scale computing outage. They are a critical part of your business continuity plan, but they are not enough on their own.
Don’t Delay Business Continuity Planning
No one can predict when disaster will strike, but business continuity planning is the key to surviving major incidents. Start by defining what data your company cannot live without and the amount of downtime acceptable. Look for potential points of failure in your infrastructure. Lastly, define and execute a plan to manage your risks.
The INAP Difference
WE HELP YOU BUILD AND MANAGE THE WORLD'S BEST PERFORMING IT INFRASTRUCTURE
Smart businesses are asking trusted technical advisors to help with a strategic transition to colocation, managed cloud and remote infrastructure solutions. And the reason is simple: The shift away from on-premise management delivers value by allowing internal IT talent to focus on growth and innovation.
INAP is the leading provider of high-performance data center services including colocation, cloud and network. With 57 primarily Tier 3 data centers in 21 metropolitan markets and 98 POPs around the world, we are where you need us to be with a comprehensive portfolio of services.
Partner with us and together we’ll create secure, scalable and reliable IT infrastructure solutions that meet your unique business requirements.
Not quite sure what business continuity solution makes sense for your business?
Plus, current INAP customers are eligible for 3 months of free cloud backups with a one year contract!
Terms and Conditions
1. Terms used but not defined in this promotion have the meanings given to them in the customer agreement.
2. This promotion is for existing INAP customers, who purchase cloud backup services powered by Veeam Cloud Connect in the promotional locations specified below with a completed disaster recovery consultation no later than June 30, 2018, and a fully executed customer agreement no later than July 31, 2018.
3. This promotion is applicable only to cloud backup services in INAP’s data centers in the following locations: Chicago (9333 West Grand Avenue, Franklin Park, IL 60131) and Phoenix (615 North 48th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008)
4. INAP will provide the applicable promotional “free service(s)” in the form of an invoice credit.
5. In the event that (a) customer terminates the order or service for convenience prior to the end of the Order Term, or (b) INAP terminates the order or service for cause, customer shall be subject to all applicable termination charges pursuant to the terms of the customer agreement and INAP shall have the right to require customer to repay all or any portion of the free services received under this promotion within thirty (30) days of the date that the customer terminates such order or service.
6. INAP has sole discretion to interpret the rules of this promotion.
7. This promotion cannot be combined with any other existing promotions.
8. INAP may suspend this promotion at any time.